There are 5 steps in working with us to optimise your facility:
1) You enter our Virtual Power Plant. This allows us to remotely send schedules to the facility and read active power output; interfacing can use all major controls protocols.
2) We agree the Trading and Dispatch Strategy. This allows us to agree the commercial and technical parameters (such as risk tolerance, market preference, etc) within which we will optimise your facility across agreed markets.
3) We enter operations. We trade the facility based on the agreed Trading and Dispatch Strategy, and send the resulting schedules to the Facility via the VPP. You are able to follow along in real-time via our Customer Portal, including availability, schedules, metering, and indicative PnL.
4) We report on monthly results. We provide detailed and transparent monthly reports calculating the achieved gross margins and net payments. We also provide trading and technical performance benchmarking in order to highlight areas for potential improvement going forward.
5) Continuous dialogue and improvement. We realise that markets and commercial preferences evolve, so we hold regular meetings with our customers in order to discuss operations and identify improvements for implementation.