Statkraft at RE-Source 2021
From 14–15 October 2021, RE-Source is taking place in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Statkraft is sending their team of originators and experts to talk energy with the industry and corporate buyers.
Everyone can make an impact.
RE-Source, taking place from 14–15 October 2021 in Amsterdam, is the annual gathering of corporate buyers and clean energy suppliers like Statkraft. Here, discussions of the present take place and solutions for the future are created.
In presentations, roundtables, market deep-dives and one-on-one discussions, participants will find out about the latest developements and future possibilities of corporate renewable energy procurement.
To us at Statkraft, RE-Source is the most important event of the year for the growing community of green energy buyers and suppliers. This is why we are a strategic partner to this event.
What we are bringing to the table
RE-Source participants can benefit from our experience. Statkraft offers them:
- Flexibility: As a developer, trader, and Europe's No.1 renewable energy producer we have access to a large portfolio of owned and third-party assets and the energy market. This allows us to offer a range of products, technologies, locations, and options that will satisfy your individual power purchasing strategy.
- Know-how and first-hand experience: Equipped with more than 125 years of experience in renewable power generation and over 20 years of experience in the power market, we navigate the complex waters of the energy world for you.
- Sustainability: With 100 percent of our growth investments going into renewable power and storage solutions and almost 100 percent of our own portfolio being renewable (no coal, no nuclear), we can offer the right products and services for every step towards your sustainability and CO2-reduction goals.
Schedule & session information
Our RE-Source team is taking part in the following sessions and round-tables. Book a session and join us here:
All Hands on Deck: Facilitating Corporate Renewable Electricity Sourcing for all
- 14. October 2021, 4:45–6:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Pieter Schipper
- More and more corporates want to procure renewable electricity across Europe, but this is not a simple task. Companies will often face new and different types of risk which can delay or limit their ability to access renewables. In this session, the participants will discuss the solutions available to corporate buyers of all sizes and experience levels, the potential (or lack thereof) for buyer consortia and aggregated PPAs, and the importance of greening supply chains.
Let's Talk: Additionality
- 15. October 2021, 11–12 a.m.
- Speaker: Tiago Thomaz
- Many of us debate what “additionality” means in a practical sense when it comes to corporate renewable electricity sourcing. How do companies define it - and make procurement decisions based on it? In this discussion-based workshop that will operate on Chatham House rules, corporates will discuss what it means to them, what it should and should not mean, and why the topic of additionality is so important.
National Market Deep-Dives – Northern Europe: Benelux, Nordics
- On-demand in the online library
- Speaker: Raissa Nirvi
- This engaging deep-dive into the Northern European markets (Benelux and the Nordics) will take place demand-based.